Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thumbs Down to the Evil Power

Death is a reality and dark one too,it scares every living soul. I am no exception; rather it is waiting to die is more horrible than the death. Fate is;one thing, which I forced to believe. While passing through the different paths of my life often a sharp turn came, some of those were horrible experiences and painful, but some were very pleasant one. Nothing planned, like a great actor standing on the stage acted spontaneously and played in the hand of the fate like a small child. Therefore, how I am going to die it is the big question. Yes! Not dieing, but how I am going to die, is a spine-chilling query that always made me uncomfortable.

Everyone born with certain qualities, good qualities are worth but it is always difficult to assess ones bad qualities and kicked it up for good. If everyone could do that then the world would have been different place to live around. If you got a beautiful brain gifted by God, worth sharpening, you are very lucky, at the same time you cannot be proud of it because it is gifted or inherited, what you can really feel proud of is that how you used it. I really appreciate and admire those who really tried and use their most precious little thing presented by God.

In current situation there are no taker of my appreciation, mainly there are so many lunatic crawling around us. Some of these madcap doing what they can do best. Bombing at Punes German Bakery on 13/02/2010 is what I am talking about. Few bright and energetic young people lost their life. Four of them from Kolkata itself, Shilpa Goenka, Rajeev Agarwal, Ankik and Anandi Dhar the brother and sister duo. Nevertheless, a victim is a victim; they do not come with a stamp, visa or passport. Death of sixteen young and beautiful mind. It pained me a lot. Our politician less bothered, except few customary visits and shameless interviews. Then you have great Thakres, sitting behind the Z-category security always playing their Amchi Mumbai card with baseless non issues and always a big chunk of police force wasted for nothing, only common man just fall prey of these faceless harebrained. How these families coped with it? How their life will be after these? It is certain that one day these lunatic also will get their own medicine, here I like to refer to the fate of killers of brave Neerja Bhanot .

A bright student, an IIT grad, a young commando not a just another one, they are very precious. It take lots of hardworking, dedication and honesty to achieve that. Of course, in death, anybody cannot be different from other but after achieving so much a young person dieing like this, why?

I was dumbfounded; nothing was in my hand, except a few drop of tear, a heartfelt pray and thought. In the same time, they were too young to think about dieing, they never waited for death, they died instantly. So, instant death what I am looking for, I am not sure. God, my only request to you-

!!!Spare these young and beautiful mind, if you cannot then please do not show them the light of these world.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment