Thursday, January 28, 2010

In the Name of the Students and the Gains (Pains?)

I did it, yes!!! Last eight months I was able to pull out one after one blog and believe me or not, I surprised myself than anyone else. Generally, Thursday is the D-Day and only once, I failed to post it on time, because I was away and late by a day. Even it is an odd page only, still is not that easy because I hardly have any time for this and often Thursday itself I remember that I yet to find a topic and write it out for the blog which due on that particular day. After editing when I finally post it, I do not bother much about the few mistakes left behind, because I wanted to write a simple memoir with some of my thoughts and not wanted to be literally correct or never tried to step in the shoes of any bards. While writing I always tried my best and remain politically correct, avoid writing a thing which may hurt some one, no I am not going to say that I never hurt by others, I want forgive them and not forget them, because they are my real source of inspiration. Now onwards things will get worse as I am planning another blog, only for my students.

Left alone other students, while talking about my Engineering students certainly request god to save others from them. As per their schedule, they have to appear for two Semesters in a year, May-June is the time for even Semesters and odd one in December. Every time their preparation starts for the said Semester just month before it and keep harassing me (word is too hard? Nope!) such way that last December I was almost verge of breaking down. I told them seriously that ‘This is impossible for me, if you are studying like this then please do not come for next Semester, otherwise I am going to quit’. I was damn serious, but some of my other students given me certain guidelines or rather call it timelines, some said just wait for another four years and then go ahead and retire and some advised me to wait for another three years and so on as per their own needs.

Often have to cross the boundary and that mean putting myself in a grieve situation. Once such occasion, I found myself in hot soup and experienced my worst mental dilemma. In my whole life whenever I appeared for an examination, never sneak peek through other examinees paper, even sometime I may not fully prepared for it. My dearest student RSN, day before going to his practical examination told me ‘Mam, if I need anything then I may call you at 2a.m., keep your cell ON otherwise I have to wake you’. Anyway, he never called on that night neither waked me up but he did a thing that made me nervous. He called me from examination hall and that the moment, which will be very difficult for me to forget. Helping him, it was totally against my principle and at the same time I was feeling pity for him, finally what happened between us let it be a secret between us.

After relaxing a bit in month of December I came up with the idea to write a blog, where I can write down a few things that mostly never go inside their brain. Why not? They really possess a very costly brain, no match to our, see amount of bucks spend on each.

I also coming up with another blog where I will publish a few excerpt from my stories, that will be a fortnightly. Most of my free times will be preoccupy by these things. Also planning to launch an E-magazine with my students and hope in coming months I am getting into it.
!!!So totally bogged down by the blog, frankly not a bad thing to do, enjoying every moment of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment