Thursday, September 03, 2009

Choli Ke Upar Kya Hai….

Excuse me!!! This is not an 18+ topic, because I am not an investigator and never tried to go beneath. What is beneath belongs to Subhash Ghai. I am just talking about above, so do not take me other way.

Dress sense is the best sense

Those days are gone, now wear whatever you like. See these designer clothes or I should say designer threads, with magnifying glass you can find few threads (around the assets). However, in my knowledge assets are those –

- protected and may be hidden.

Never mind, I never had that much money to buy designer stuff and never ever interested to do so. When I was in aboard and until early nineties I preferred a pair of jeans or pants and a T or a shirt, still I think it was best and most comfortable dress for moving.

Today, you can see good advertisement of undergarment even while people wearing a pair of jeans.

Recently one India’s best-known former journalist and owner of a film production house wrote in an e-paper, that Saris are best for women, he find women looks very sexy. Mr. PN…, please drapes yourself with one six yards and just travel 9am Ambarnath fast local from Dombivli to VT, if one thread out of six yards left on you, then Sexy? Yeah!!

Of course, exceptions are always there, my Christian friend from Dombivili, almost 5’7” frame wearing sari everyday and used to travel with us, always stand out in the crowd. You cannot ignore her, as six yards and she, just made for each other. Then my mother with all those white Tant sari, 5’1” tall, very fair (none of us looked like her) she used to look like a white angel.There was a rare occasion when I used to wear a sari, once some beautiful chiffon sari I bought from aboard and often we used to have a sari days in our office. My friends always told me I looked better in Saris, but wearing sari means working overtime, an alarm clock have to fix at least one hour early than my normal scheduled time. Why waste time? My Dress code is –
- Covering self with comfort and not time-consuming one.

Hawa me urta jaye mera rangeen Dupata chiffon ka

Yes after I stopped wearing pants, for no reason, I preferred Salwar kameez and it is my second best comfort zone, but this dupatta is always a bit of tricky affair, once in a crowded train, my dupatta was under my feet and somebody else on my shoulder and I almost got down from train, thank god at last moment I realize that I was under a free rent-a- dupatta scheme.

Aap ruchi kaho aur app ruchi pahno, with dignify quotient. Dressing sense show your family value, I tried my best to follow, but now these days mantra is - Wear whatever you like and for the missing threads around your bod you can blame it on something than other, like –
!!!Global warming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment