Thursday, August 27, 2009

One Two Three - Go - Fast – Faster - Fastest - uff.. uff.. uff .. Oh. No!, Not again

Are you familiar with this situation?
Happened with me, many times and still happening.

Most probably, this is happening with everybody, all hardworking ‘middle class’ people. In my blog, you will find this phrase again and again - ‘Middle class’ - Because I am very proud of it. Frankly speaking, I like the tag. It is an invaluable ornament for me.

Now get back to the point, I am talking about all my personal goals, which I wanted to achieve but failed and most of the times, stranded just short of the finish line. Sometime it was a slip between cups and lips or can say finish line was just .000001mm far and I failed.

Failure is a failure, not how little or how big, I failed and that was the fact.

Just like this: -I wanted to buy a thing costing just Re. 1 and I was having only 99 paisa and when I got Re. 1, things just moved away from me, it was costlier and again out of my reach. Keep looking at it like a small kid, thinking someday, may be.., but never compromise, and started all over. Some of the success brought million-dollar joy, which was worth.

I faced those failed moment with very mixed emotions-
- Sometimes hurting myself, a little irritation, lots of anger, secret tears and even with a sarcastic smile and other times I said

- Forget yar, kya karna hai, pagal ho gaya? I just do not want it any more!!

No, it was not sour grapes for me, when I said loudly ‘Forget yar’, message was clear and I meant it. All those were very private moment for me, today; I just want to share these moments with my friends, those are reading it. I always lived with lots of pride and worked hard and harder to get each and everything, those are treasures for me.

Today when I moved away, getting older and may be wiser, those things are just a pile of garbage for me.
- Why in the first place I wanted those?

Only thing when I failed, I never gave up. Keep running to overcome that .000001 mm mark deficit.
Thoda hai, Thode ki Jarurat Hai
This is the truth, that –
- ‘Thode jarurat’. which, kept me going, Life would have been meaningless without this ‘little’.

So! Now I am rocking, laughing, joking, reading, listening to all kind of music [Specially classic- I got few of Begum Akhtar – just amazing], studying, writing, about to start my Guitar lesson and enjoying. You can call it full circle, but sometimes
!!!!Still going for this ‘Thode’ [old habit yar]!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment