Friday, August 07, 2009

Dost, Dost Sab Raha Aur Pyar Pyar Bahut Mila

This is the most beautiful F***** word I ever heard.
Last Sunday was, what we call it -
Friendship day!Is friendship can be celebrated over a day?
For me 366 days 1 sec for leap year and for others 365 days plus 2 sec. My friends are my real treasure, I have them all over. When I talk about - Friends and Friendship - I am one of the most happiest and luckiest

Some of them sitting in Alexandria, Egypt and having a hot cup of qahwa, some in Bangkok, some in Australia, some in Singapore and many others, but most of them in Mumbai and some very young faces in Kolkata too. As I grown up, I always left a bit of myself inside me
So, for me Friendship is no age bound, it can be anything between1 to 100.

When I am talking about friends, I just can not do it without a song from my favourite band ABBA.
You and I can share the silence
Finding comfort together
The way old friends do
And after fights and words of violence
We make up with each other
The way old friends do
Times of joy and times of sorrow
We will always see it through
Oh I don't care what comes tomorrow
We can face it together
The way old friends do

For me - Blood is not thicker than water. So here I am, my friends – only for you.

!!! Ei Bandhu, Kahan chal diye, ek asli dost chahiye? Phir dil khol ke haso, Bas.. I am for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment