Thursday, August 20, 2009

My real ingredients Moving, Walking, Breathing and Running. Arre Eto urd raha hai!

Yes, I am talking about my real ingredients. I will start with running business

- Start with the red liquid running through my tiny cannels, nalas and rivers, pumped by my precious heart. If you go by all complicated counts of doctors report then it has so many factors, frankly I never bothered much about these, like H, W, Sugar, Salt, more and less. All I know, it is keeping me hot.

- The pair, around 32½” tall, Bus No. 11. I used these and I mean it. When all were walking, I was running and when all were running, I ran an extra mile. The tolerance of my base camp, a surprise package all the way. Sorry Bhai! Only thing, I was always grounded.
- Only request - Please just, bear me, may be few moments or few days or . . ?

- These are my feeding tools. Doing everything for me, when I find a little muscle around my upper limb, I feel very happy, because this is product of my hard work. Still, strong enough to send a Baseball out of the park. Fingers on it, magical! Done a great job for me, even now I am using it, writing.

Let us go upstairs

- Tongue, may be bit disappointed by my attitude, I never ever able to move it – I mean Juban Chalana, I preferred silence over the outburst (except few occasions). I am neither a foodie but I am a good Fusion cook. (Fusion cook? Another day). Want a Smile? No problem!

- This work very silently, except when I get cold what you call – running nose. Once upon a time, I was able to provide lots of O2, but now I do not know the composition, this is all about chemistry or Greenhouse-mystery. All I know, the absence of bi-directional airflow from my nostril, my non-existence will be the existence factor.

- These are prize possession. With the help of these I can scan through the mind of any one, work like a laser beam. I can attach and try to detach from the world using this pair. Often a unique query passes through my mind,
- Absence of eyelids? A shiver runs through my spine, house without doors. What about my dreams? These are closed-door affairs.

- When these are prize possession for me, so many just missing these, I donated these in my twenties. Just do it, why think about your body, beyond life.

- Top floor, protected by natural protected gears, my brain – let us say Bheja or Dimag (A very hot, garam one, with 440 volt tag), I am very thankful to God for giving me a bit of it. Many told me that “You are having a Computer Brain”, I do not know if this is a compliment or just -
- Pulling my leg.

Do Computers have brain? While assembling, search for it – Brain? Nowhere!

This piece is very restless, I am trying to write a complicated program, its roaming somewhere else, but still it is under my command, when I say –

- come on Yar, you cannot do this to me, I am trying hard and you just having fun, response immediately and join me instantly.

This one - I do not know where it is. Believe me! I mean it. How to explain in English? Heart? No! That is doing its duty until now. I am talking about Mann –All the time it is flying, leaving me behind

– All continents, oceans, countless seas and countries and beyond.

- Imagine, other day it was experimenting about Pluto! I was just shivering.

- May be one day it will start exploring Sun and I will be in ashes.
!Ye mann hi bata de tu kis jagaha me rahata hai tu !
[Oh God! Why you played this trick? Put it in somewhere and never ever disclosed the place! Where is the Remote control? Do not get angry – I am always very very thankful to you, for all]

No comments:

Post a Comment