Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Guru : To Miss, Sir and ….. with love

In India, Gurus or teachers respected like anything and if you go by the old saying then they stand even above the GOD.  Most oldest and respected professional of the world consider to be Doctors and Teachers and sadly, these so called professionals unable to hold their places and their greed only responsible for this. Last week was the teacher’s day and I do not know whom to blame for this, but there is exception and there will be always.

I take the opportunity to say thanks to all my teachers, whatever I am today, for them only. My all journeys and every steps are belongs to them. I am not talking about the school or college teachers only. There are so many others –
  • The books, which left lasting impression on me, the writers were my teachers.
  • When an unknown fellow just give me a smile, teaches me how to smile for nothing.
  • When somebody give away last penny to someone else, teaches me pleasure of giving.

  • The handicapped one try to achieve an unbelievable goal, teaches me to be patient and dedication. Thumbs Up to all my known and unknown teachers
One small incident which I want to share with you, when I was studying computer (FPH, Mumbai), I was having a friend who was handicapped by polio, one day while we were walking near Haji-Ali, a bunch of papers just slipped through her hand, and she picked up each and every sheet herself only, never allowed us to help her. I learned a lot from her on that day.

Learning never ends, I started with my guitar lesson and not one or two, I have three teachers. I am trying my best and hope; I will learn a few notes and chords, because guitars are not permitted in final journey. (Happy teacher’s day to my Guitar Teachers)

I never thought one day I will be a teacher, but today I am one of them and I think this happen to me by fate and not by choice. I am teaching and mater of fact may be enjoying. My students and myself always maintained a special relation and we always compliment each others. Hi KP! (Dadar) Are you reading? And SB…(Hawa Hawaii), big thanks, you are very lucky because god gave you peoples a big heart. On 5th, my students of all ages came with beautiful cards, flowers, chocolate, painting and gift. Frankly speaking, it was bit-embarrassing moment for me.
When writing this piece all of certain I realised that all of my students are big big fool, I should wish them on 1st April all fools day, because they never realised a small thing that actually they are my teachers. Yes! It is because of them I learned so much and mater of fact they all are my teachers

!!!Hi! Studs.. Happy teacher’s Day to all of you. Keep teaching me.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment