Thursday, September 01, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon




Moving towards the wind direction is an easy task and I will take it as an advantage if my destination is in the same direction, otherwise I will fight against the all the odd and try to move to my way. I will never change my direction to gain an advantage. Often peoples find it easy to move with a wave even they do not understand it. I am not a political person and not having any political inclination. I believe in good governance and always go for the right person, obliviously honest and a sincere one. Hard to find one but lucky that still we having some around us.

I have not against Jan Lokpal bill and I, myself supported it in my blog ‘http://beeebeees.blogspot.com/2011/04/for-people-by-people.html’, but found the recent agitation is an irritating one. Specially things started since Ramdev and his so-called hunger strike, which was perhaps, was like ‘make hay while sun shines’. Apart from a handful people, all others hardly having anything to do with it or really understand it. At the Ramlila Maidan, many people may have gone there to have a decent meal, or on a picnic. Some of those are so dumber as they described the agitation as same as Egypt. These are the some quality of the peoples who gathered at Ramlila, they even unaware of the meaning of democracy and constitution.

I was a very big admirer of Kiran Bedi, but her remark – ‘Anna is India and India is Anna’ suggests that either I misjudge her or she lost her sanity. No individual of any stature cannot rise above the country and whoever thinks it, is the dumbest of all. Of-course, she herself may be forgotten the lathi charge on the lawyers when she was in helm.

I was very fond of Om Puri  too, seen him first  as a frustrated young police officer in ‘Ardha Satya’ and then memorize with his comic timing in ‘Jane Bhi Do Yarron’ as builder Ahuja and then there were many. It seems he is good at while reading out the written script otherwise he too lost his mental balance, he gone all the way to Ramlila Maidan to  serve people with some desi slang’s, some of those dialog can be heard in third grade movies. Is this is the face of the people who are in the middle of a mass movement? Thank god, there was no media coverage when our freedom fighter fought. To Anupam Kher, you may be comfortable with it but sorry using slang’s is not my culture.

I am not against Anna Hazare but felt some of his ways are not correct. Often felt like that his way of presurising is some sort of blackmailing the government. There is no doubt about it that he is honest and wanted to see India free from all sort of corruption. I myself never do a job if paid extra bit and never go for under table activity that does not mean I am an honest. Giver too is a criminal as good as taker. How many of us will stand in a long queue when service available instantly if we throw away a few bucks. Temples in our country practicing same thing, the wealthy well-known peoples are going there and taking the backdoor to get a darshan while ordinary people left stranded in the serpentine queue for same purpose. Same people will go back to Twitter or Facebook and then write a great on liner. Paid or taken, it should be treated equally.

Bottom Line : Why Anna Hazare kept the religious bodies out of Jan Lokpal bill? Those are the biggest cheater, who are exploiting the religious belief of the people and amassing exuberant wealth.


!!!If giver does not exists there will be no taker, STOP GIVING!!!



1 comment:

  1. Well argued topic.. I support your views heartly.. - Arnab Saha

    ReplyDelete