Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dramabaji’s and nautanki’s [dramatically and Operatic Dramas]



In India and as well as some of our Asian counterparts housing a good numbers of these breeds. I will write about some of our in house products. While staying in Mumbai, I was knowing a Gujrathi fellow, he was having a family with grown up children. Often he used to visit to the different Maidan’s in Mumbai, don’t get me wrong he was not visiting there on demand, I mean on nature call. He was having a well furnished house with all basic amenities. Of course men often find the road with full view is more  comfortable place then their own bathroom. Forgive me, I guess I am heading to the wrong direction, let me come back, yes that man often visited to the maidans for a day long hunger strike for different causes. His family itself was tired fed up him for his antiques. Nice way to get an instant fame. It was long time ago I don’t know what his current status.

Let me list a few darambajis of India who could have landed in bollywood and got all accolades.

** Sharad Pawar – With his twelve crore assets and an unfulfilled dream, everyone can guess it, the kursi I mean Prime Minister’s chair, a poor man indeed. At least, for a day PM should concede the chair  to him otherwise, the chair will be haunted forever. His dramas are very smooth and calculated because once he was known as a good administrator and equally a best CM Maharashtra ever had.

*** Sushma Swaraj – I wonder, why this lady never opened a dance class. With missing  waistline, the jig was not at all enjoyable in Rajghat but it left a few cracks over there and aftermath two earthquakes that followed. This slogan is only belongs to he- ‘Mera Bindi Mahan’. If she participate in  largest Bindi contest, she will be a clear winner.

*** Lalu Yadav – He sang in the Parliament ‘Sau sal pahle’, but Bihar wished he was not exists in Bihar even ‘hazar sal pahle’. Of course he gets a pat on his back from me for the railway job.

***½ Karunanidhi – Remeber his hunger strike? Better forget it, whoever he sent to Delhi, never failed return with a bagful gold, but pity have to come back to Delhi and then to Tihar.

**½ Mamta Banerjee – I grown fond of her in the time of Rajiv Gandhi and then things changed drastically, later irritated and felt sick whenever of her sight. She knew her mistakes from those different dramas and then gone through a make over. Let us wait and watch. In her hand the railways will be always  going to run in reverse gear.

**** Yeddyurappa – His side of drama has many shades. Story about his famous Surya Namaskar [sans cloths], his girl friend, laptop breaking session and various tiff with governor. Finally his all dramas ends up with a resignation and may be in future Tiharians going to get a free Surya Namaskar lesson from him.

****½ Mayawati – She is a pure drama queen material. She also considered to be a 365 days birthday girl. You can see her smiling ear-to-ear, whenever you uttered ‘Statue’.

****½ Ramdev –  I already spend some of my precious time and energy writing about him.  Looking at him sometime I wonder, which is the most profitable business where you don’t have invest a dim, your guess is, as well as mine – Sadhu ..... Sadhu.

*** Shankersinh Vaghela – One morning he shouted at Modi from his rooftop ‘my hunger strike is strongest’ and he too decided to sit for the same. Now, it is interesting if Modi promoted or demoted then who will be the Chief Minister of Gujarat.

**** Balashaheb Thakre – If my memory is not that short then all I can remember that not for once he left beyond Maharashtra. Roaring always from his well guarded house in Bandra. No wonder he choose upon a tiger as his party’s symbol. Whatever he wrote or told about any prominent women leaders, you better forget it because it is available in a slanguage dictionary, if you have one then please keep  away from the children. He has good company around, includes his nephew, sons etc. So that was a tiger story who only roar from his caves.

***** L.K Advani – Every time he opened his mouth I choke whatever was going in or coming out from my mouth, even my words that I was about to say. Rath Jatra after Rath Jatra, only for the same thing, arre yar that same PM post.  Why don’t he goes to Jaganath Puri and stay over there. All his life he able to maintain a five star status, kudos.

***** Narendra Modi – Whenever I see him I liked to tell the children in my house ‘Shhh! Sleep beta sleep, otherwise I will call NM’, strange its work like a magic. After consuming gallons of give me red substance, three days hunger strike is cake wake. A earthquake in several state when he took his first step towards Delhi, God, what will happened to the country if he become a Prime Minister. When he saw Anna Hazare’s hungur strike and the popularity, he too turned a Gnadhians.

Did you ever heard this Hindi idiom – ‘Sau Chuhe Khake Billi Chali Haj Ko’.

!!!Therefore, The Dramabaji of the year award goes to NM and Life time achievement award to LK.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment