Friday, July 03, 2009

All Motions end with Emotions

Emotions have many shades, depends, how you express it. As we grow older, colour of our emotion keep changes.

Innocence, most beautiful, god gifted, you can not pretend to be.

Smile, is a priceless, with (00000000000*0000000)**00000000$ price tag. So keep smiling, alone or together.

Tears, you are happy, shed it, you are down also shed it and when you are angry, if you can, then you will help yourself more than a psychiatric can do.

Once, one of my old friend told me “Boyz don’t cry”
Why?
Shy?
Or no emotion?
Or don’t have the guts?
Yeah! It takes lots of guts to show your true emotion?

Anger, dangerous like a virus. It exposes the uglier side of a human.
In my younger days I used to call myself “Vishwamitra”. Today I feel happy because I was aware of my limitations.
It also true, that you can not blame yourself for this deadly virus, mostly inherited.

Greed, for what? Life is too short?
But, saying and doing is two different things.

And finally, at end of the day, assess yourself. No body is perfect. Just try to find your mistake and say sorry (not a mechanical process, you should feel it too) to them, whom you hurt.

!!!Just do it! Before its too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment