Thursday, May 20, 2010

Up market sales! Sale anything.

Selling or buying is the process that known as trade. Trading is thing that has many dimensions. Since last June, I am writing, not only this blog, about the stories that I am writing. It is still my property and apart from a few of my close person other yet to read it. Before starting a new one I often discuss the outline of the story with a few student of either sex, most of them are in college or working. Before starting my current one, I told them that I am writing a story, which based on life of a woman who finally has to sell herself, because she left with no other choices or options. Some appreciate my idea and reading four chapter which I completed, they found it good, those not agreed I told them what about those in the name of high society, changing their partner everyday or some of those just using their beauty to reach at the top and using themselves (their body) exclusively. Character in my story was in a position that she had no other options left. Therefore, I dedicate that particular story to those women, who have to sell themselves to survive, because they just cannot die at one instant and dieing everyday.

Until you do not trade your integrity, all are fine. Two words both starts with ‘T’, traitor and terrorist are just like a dangerous termite which eating up the world’s peace slowly and steadily. Both are faceless and ruthless. Traitor is the most disgusting one out of two, because they are the one who is one of us and always moving around us. When I saw the photo of a smiling Madhuri Gupta in newspaper, an instant anger creep through my whole body, I cannot describe the feeling. Her explanation was that she wanted to teach a lesson to her superior, what you can say about this explanation from a so-called street-smart woman. I found the above statement could come out from only a dumb and dumber mouth. You are having a grudge against one your family member and you are all set to bring down your whole family, you throw your mother to pyre. Paper describes her street-smart, glorifying a traitor. Somebody smart means having little brain, will never do this. No, nobody will do this to his or her motherland that also to ISI that brings pain in our neck for last 63 years, trying everything that hurt us. Loves for money, expensive accessories, liquor, car, jewelry, affairs with someone who is as good as half of her age and she is ready sell her own country. Tomorrow you will find one Ram Gopal Verma, Mahesh Bhatt or somebody else will make a movie ‘Madhuri Gupta Ki Amar Kahani’ or ‘Main Madhuri Gupta Banana Chahati Hoon ’, because they lack creativity and always tried to glorify an outlaw. What better they can do.

I have nothing to trade than my little intelligence, ability to work hard and honesty and I am happy even I am not in big money. My requirements are very little and happy whatever I have. I still left with a priceless assets, my integrity. Buy it? Sale the universe, still you will find the amount is not handful, forget it, why to bargain, this one is not for sale, move on and you will find many Madhuri Guptas.
!!!Keep your integrity close to your heart, look forward but once in a while look back too, limit your requirement below you capacity, be happy and sleep well.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment